Noise Complaint Form
In an attempt to address the environmental degradation and loss of livability as well as the diminished ability of area residents to enjoy their properties, Oregon Aviation Watch has developed a noise complaint form which will be sent to the government agencies, municipalities and educational institutions that are either causing the problem and/or those that are neglecting their responsibility to correct it.
Complaints logged on this form will automatically be sent to Oregon Aviation Watch and the following recipients:
- Oregon Department of Environmental Quality (ODEQ)
- Washington County Commissioners
- Hillsboro Mayor and City Councilors
- FAA Hillsboro Flight Standards Office, HIO Control Tower, and FAA Noise Ombudsman
- Portland Community College President and PCC Rock Creek President
- Port of Portland Noise Manager and Noise Office hotline
Oregon Aviation Watch strongly urges negatively impacted residents to hold their local, state and federal legislators fully responsible for their intentional negligence in addressing this serious matter. Contact information for other local, state, and federal representatives is available at our File a Complaint page.